Duncan Lady Duncan Lady

It needs to have some kind of layout not just buttons on a white screen too boring, I don't even know what the sounds are from.

FreedomTower-TheInvasion FreedomTower-TheInvasion

Too easy, too simple, too short. Unless you were going for a short time killer lol. Definitely has a lot of potential for a td though.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Very nice

You took an already great game, and made it better. This blows the first two outta the water for sure.

Crush the Castle 2 PP Crush the Castle 2 PP

Different feel...

I liked how instead of unlocking one weapon at a time you unlocked the whole tier, made things more interesting, but kind of sacrificed difficulty. I beat this game faster than any of the others. There were some pretty creatively challenging castles, but for the most part they were too simple, and easily crushed I believe.

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

LOVE

Loved the game, looks and feels better than the first, also like the newer ammo. Only complaint is, in situations when the people would have obviously been killed they don't die. Kind of messes up the whole one shot deal, but then again i could just reset. I'm just saying that's going on though.

Drug Overdose Drug Overdose

Nahh

I mean it's not very fun, and sure the animation is okay, but really it's just not fun. It's a face hopping around to grab some drugs, woo!

farfenwaffle responds:

I think I really made it entertaining only by the flashing colors and stuff, noaways shiny stuff can get you far in the game-producing business!

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Mmkay.

Fun game, I played it a million times already it seems.
I'm a big fan of these bloons td games, and this one was every bit as good as the others, if not better in my opinion. Sure, you had to pay for some stuff, but I found I can play the game just fine for free.

One thing that got annoying for me was that little thing in the top left corner after each round, asking to buy lvl 31 or some shit. It got in the way for me on some levels. Try to keep advertisements away from the the area of play.

Bubble Adventure Bubble Adventure

So-so

It wasn't a bad game, but it wasn't the best either. Its a good timekiller i think.

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

Lovely

Bloons tower defence games never cease to please my gaming needs. I literally jumped up and down and clapped my hands when I saw this on the front page, and basically came when I got into playing it. These games seem to get better and better, and that's just how I like it. Good job, indeed.

Stickicide 3! Stickicide 3!

Needs moar.

Gets boring after a few. Just needs some more shit to die with.